Amine Harit comes to the defense of Axel Disasi after his injury

Home » Amine Harit comes to the defense of Axel Disasi after his injury
Amine Harit comes to the defense of Axel Disasi after his injury

“I waited a bit before speaking because I needed time for myself, with my loved ones. » For the first time since his knee injury suffered last Sunday against Monaco, Amine Harit spoke on his social networks.

“I don’t hold it against Axel for a moment”

In several posts, he returns to the difficult ordeal he is going through, while his injury deprived him of the World Cup (he had been called three days earlier in the Morocco list). “As you can imagine, beyond the physical pain, it’s hard to realize that the dream of a World Cup flies away a few hours from living it. But as I said in a press conference shortly before the match, for us who are believers it’s fate, and I accept that. I wish the Lions (Moroccan selection) the most beautiful course in the competition, and I know that my brothers will do us honor. »

He also defended Axel Disasi, who involuntarily caused his injury during Monaco-OM, and who has since been the victim of racist insults on social networks: “I want to say it here as I have already told him in private: I don’t hold it against Axel for a moment. It’s an ordinary game action where we both play the ball, there is nothing intentional. What he suffered on the networks is unacceptable and I’m sorry about it..

.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.